Trainee Solicitors / PSC
The BPP Professional Skills Course (PSC) is the final stage of your compulsory training to become a solicitor –
preparing you for a smooth transition to life in a legal firm. The programme is designed to give you the variety, choice and flexibility
to equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to progress in your chosen career.
Our flexible PSC programme offers a wide choice of Electives – allowing you to match your study modules with your career direction and
professional interests. BPP’s PSC has been designed against the SRA specification
and the CBI Employability Skills framework so you can monitor the development of your professional skills through your study with us.
We also provide you with a Skills Portfolio which you can complete to demonstrate your achievements to employers.
Study in a way that suits you – with the freedom to fast track your modules or complete them at a more relaxed pace.
As a trainee you are entitled to a personal Trainee Solicitor Membership giving you up to 50% discount on BPP's CPD courses.
What's more the Trainee Membership is absolutely FREE.
To find out more phone us on 0330 060 3200
We run the most flexible programme of Professional Skills Courses available. We have core subjects available in locations around the
country and have more core courses running in London than any other provider.
Our range of elective subjects is more than double any other provider.
- Discounts available on the list price of BPP CPD courses with a BPP membership
- Opportunities for enhanced personal development when you qualify
- Complete at a time convenient for you, with start-dates throughout the year
- Constructive feedback and support from experienced professional tutors
- Flexible learning options, so you can set your own pace
- Progress to the Higher Rights of Audience qualification
- Study in a location to suit you
- Gain reassurance through our consistently high first-time pass rates