Finance is becoming an increasingly important part of the role of anyone with managerial duties. With every business decision there is an element of finance involved. Finance departments are realising in order to successful, it is crucial that managers throughout their organisations have a good understanding of finance and some of the key techniques and practical tools used by accountants.
BPP has a specialist team dedicated to providing training for non financially qualified staff.
We are able to support you and your organisation in a number of different ways:
- At an individual level, we provide a wide range of public courses, all of which have been designed for non accountants.
- At an organisational level, we are able to design and deliver tailored training programmes to meet your organisational needs
Focusing on the needs of your organisation, we can provide a bespoke training programme at a time and location to suit you. Our experienced team will listen to your needs and support you, where required, with training needs analysis. In partnership and consultation with you, we will develop courses to your specification at all times guaranteeing high quality training and support. We deliver over 1,500 tailored programmes a year to organisations in both the private and public sectors.
Bespoke training can have the many advantages:
- A more cost effective solution for training larger numbers
- Training tailored to meet your precise needs and using your terminology
- Training arranged at a time and location to suit you
- Using real life case studies from your organisation, for example using your management reports etc
- It can provide a more open environment where people are willing to discuss issues that are organisation specific
- It can identify internal issues and drive forward organisational improvement
We can support you in all of the following areas:
- Training needs analysis
- Developing and designing courses
- Review and improvement of courses.
If you would like more information on how BPP can assist you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Client Care Team on 0330 060 3200.